We are there for you every day. Please feel free to call us or send us an email with any questions you may have. You can also have the possibility to send us a direct message. We will gladly follow your suggestions and consider you particular wishes.
April-October 9 am - 8 pm | November-March 9 am - 6 pm
* Please fill out this field.
We store your information for processing your message, and for any subsequent support contacts. We assure you that we will not disclose your personal data to third parties.
The support package is already agreed upon in the comprehensive maintenance package for our contracting customers, to ensure the daily profitable use of PC CADDIE. The overview of our services.
- Updates due to program changes, legislative changes and changes in the regulations of the golf association
- Elimination of program errors
- Update of documentation (Online manual) and information on the handling and use of the new program modules
- Free service for the computer components included in the maintenance contract: support hotline from April to September from 9 am to 8 pm and from October to March from 9 am to 6 pm, technical support available upon appointment
- The annual amount of time allotted to free service via phone and remote maintenance specified in the contract is dependent on the current scope of the license. Valid time formula: 50% of the annual maintenance fee / divided by the service hourly rate according to the price list = free telephone and remote maintenance service per calendar year.
- Material and procurement costs
- Eliminating damages or the consequences that result from: faulty or improper operation, improper attachments, damage caused by willful or grossly negligence, software applications or the operation of the EDP systems (for example, data or program loss during data reorganization) hardware-related malfunctions, interruptions of power or individual system or configuration changes, non-reproducible malfunctions, failures of third party software, computer viruses, operating system changes or extensions
- Hardware and software changes required by enhancements to the program or by adding new features to the technology used
Important maintenance requirements
- The training of the persons entrusted with the PC CADDIE operation by the Licensor is the maintenance requirement and the obligation of the licensee.
- We offer first admissions and introductions for new employees, annual seminars, training and retraining, particularly for updates and upgrades, which are calculated at the hourly rate, according to the current price list.
Our layout specialists will gladly help to create printouts for score cards, letters and bills, also software plans for restaurant tables, locker cabinets and caddy boxes. The costs depend on the effort required, based on the regular hourly rate.
The financial statements must be accurate and quickly created. Since this task typically only occurs once a year, relying on PC CADDIE service presents important advantages: the costs depend on the effort required, based on the regular hourly rate. On average, 2-3 hours of work are required for a billing cycle with checklists.
In case of complete data loss, you can re-import the master data and the customer data from the intranet. We take over the agreements with the golf association, the re-import of the data, and the indexing of the databases.
Printers, scanners, webcams, virus scanners, cash registers, work stations: we will gladly set up the new hardware needed for the collaboration with PC CADDIE. Please contact us in advance regarding the hardware you want. An installation usually takes 30-90 minutes, amounting to a cost of € 50 - 150* / SFr. 80-270*.
Did you know that ... ?: if you obtain the printer through us, we can make sure in advance that the correct devices are ordered, ensuring a smooth integration with PC CADDIE. Please note that no layout adjustment is included in this offer; the adjustment will be calculated separately.
Transfer of the PC CADDIE database on a new server, setup the database paths on the workstations, system and speed testing. Duration and cost depend on the number of workstations: the estimation will be made after further consultations, based on our regular hourly rate.
We would be happy to make you an individual offer. Please follow this link for sending your request.
All service feature available for download
- <link file:2610 _blank download die>Services prices EUR
- <link file:2609 _blank download die>Services prices CHF
¹ These technical requirements must be checked in advance: the outgoing TCP 5500 port must be enabled (VNC), and you need a DSL connection.
* All prices are net prices and subject to value added tax at the statutory rate. The basic module is a prerequisite for installing an additional module or an extension; only this way we can guarantee the overall functionality of the software. We will gladly make you an offer.
Please consult our general terms and conditions, which you can view and download here: › Terms and Conditions, international or contact us for more details. PC CADDIE is a registered trademark and product of PC CADDIE AG, Switzerland. Errors and omissions excepted.