Course and Event management
A powerful organizational tool: for planning, booking and payment
Whether an introductory course, a license application, a trainer, a golf event or a meeting room - you have everything in sight. Booking and paying online is possible through the Club website. You set the specifications, handicap limits or privileged booking slots. This is how a lively Golf event management is created. Once the details have been defined and saved as a template, the booking is fast. Every time, for every resource: select the PE course and distribute it based on the free Tee times and trainers; select the event and book the locations. In the end, each participant receives confirmation by e-mail, WebSMS or letter - or even intermediate information - all directly from the event module. All booking contents are visible for information: directly at the participant, in the CRM. Try it out and let you become a satisfied course participant, event visitor and perhaps a member, from a prospective customer.
- Complex organization and definition for events and courses
- Bookable in categories for specific people circles according to own specifications; age classes, number of participants, handicap limits, adjustable privileges, e.g. Early booking for VIPs or for Silver Card members
- Monitoring of booking restrictions (for example, max. 2 courses can be booked for 5 dates)
- Recurring standard events can be saved as a template and re-used
- Details: organizer, location, prices, display of optional additional offers: such as menu selection, rental clubs, e-carts
- Subscriber overview: traceability of all message data and changes with date, time, and users
- All logon information is stored directly at the customer in the CRM \ DMS Info screen
- Subscriber information for status changes, e.g. when moving from the waiting list to the participant list
- Participant information by e-mail, WebSMS or letter
- Timetable booking overview: free capacity and utilization of all resources
- Resource-bound booking: 9-hole course for licensed players, short course for taster courses, golf trainer for children, terrace for the summer party, meeting room for company events
- Online overview and the possibility to book via your own website, taking into account individual design guidelines and booking rules, weeks or monthly overview
- Categories can be selected and booked separately, e.g. beginners' courses, children's courses
- Online booking courses can be dowloaded in the personal calendar
- Depending on the software version: PC CADDIE Customer management Business and PC CADDIE://online-Server Tournament management
- For resource booking / places, coaches, range, rooms, etc.): PC CADDIE Timetable
- For Online booking and payment: PC CADDIE://online Server tournament management complete and App plus Responsive Design; Possibly PC CADDIE://online Server Tee time reservation
- Course and event management - Basic
- For up to 50 events p.a. and per club installation
- € 825 / SFr. 1100 one time plus 12% maintenance fee p.a.
- Course and event management - Profi
- For more than 50 events p.a. and per club installation
- € 1650 / SFr. 2200 one time plus 12% maintenance fee p.a.
- Course and event managementt - Online ¹
- Event and course registration with payment by credit card, PayPal or SEPA direct debit
- € 600 / SFr. 800 per year
¹ These services are PC CADDIE://online products and are provided, maintained and billed through our partner, the PC CADDIE://online GmbH & Co., limited partnership.
* All prices are net prices and subject to value added tax at the statutory rate. The basic module is a prerequisite for installing an additional module or an extension; only this way we can guarantee the overall functionality of the software. We will gladly make you an offer.
Please consult our general terms and conditions, which you can view and download here: › Terms and Conditions, international or contact us for more details. PC CADDIE is a registered trademark and product of PC CADDIE AG, Switzerland. Errors and omissions excepted.