In the right place – quick and according to plan
Extensive flexible: so is our booking system for all offers: start time, training lessons and courses. The time structure is individually designed for each day. Start times and dates can be managed separately for any number of areas: for several places, the pros, and golf carts. The biggest PC CADDIE timetable booking system manages over 70 areas (golf courses, tennis and squash courts, golf instructors and carts) with currently more than 1 million bookings – extremely powerful in the network. You can make booking requests on any computer from the network. Course booking, entering the booked times, cancellations, no shows, and even the planned golf courses - everything is there. All are linked to the PC CADDIE POS system, so that you can include the green fee right from the start.
- Flexible booking system for tee times, tennis lessons, courses, competition and maintenance interruptions
- Individual, multiple, and series bookings
- User-definable spaces, views, posting areas, group sizes, and time frames
- Input options for individual booking information or individual daily information
- Special functions, such as voucher bookings or automatic Members only
- Control systems according to customer characteristics, day of the week or time of the day, course maintenance, etc.
- Check-In info window
- Tournament players import
- Possibility to store documents, for example, tournament schedules
- Informative booking confirmations for Tour Operator
- Occupation lists for the court marshal
- Time-table statistics differentiated by posting areas, groups of persons, occupation, booking periods and articles
- Configurable timetable view for beginners, pros or green keepers
- Customer management Financial
* All prices are net prices and subject to value added tax at the statutory rate. The basic module is a prerequisite for installing an additional module or an extension; only this way we can guarantee the overall functionality of the software. We will gladly make you an offer.
Please consult our general terms and conditions, which you can view and download here: › Terms and Conditions, international or contact us for more details. PC CADDIE is a registered trademark and product of PC CADDIE AG, Switzerland. Errors and omissions excepted.