Your phone-calls are processed through our service centre: PC CADDIE knows who’s calling
Welcome your members and customers with a personalized message using their names already when answering a call, and immediately create messages and tasks in your CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system.
PC CADDIE’s TAPI interface of recognizes the stored call numbers and directly displays the record of all entries and notes. All caller information is available to you before and during the call, allowing you to competently lead the conversation. Outgoing calls can also be dialed directly from PC CADDIE. New entries, notes or tasks can be created, stored or terminated during and after the call.
The TAPI interface not only reduces your team’s workload, but also gives you more authority and competence during the phone calls. All calls can be incorporated in statistical analyses and reports, for a better phone management.
- Connection to telephone systems that support the TAPI interface (Telephony Application Programming Interface)
- Selection of phone numbers that are listed in the address file
- Caller ID recognition at dial-up, followed by opening the corresponding customer record or contact
- Creation of call statistics and analyzes
- Possibility of customer-related storage and archiving in our PC CADDIE CRM\DMS system
- Customer Management Finance
- The PC CADDIE CRM \ DMS module for archiving
* All prices are net prices and subject to value added tax at the statutory rate. The basic module is a prerequisite for installing an additional module or an extension; only this way we can guarantee the overall functionality of the software. We will gladly make you an offer.
Please consult our general terms and conditions, which you can view and download here: › Terms and Conditions, international or contact us for more details. PC CADDIE is a registered trademark and product of PC CADDIE AG, Switzerland. Errors and omissions excepted.