Our checkout knows your customers
The clear contrast between PC CADDIE and other POS solutions lays in the customization. Everything is stored in a single program. So the customer can print the summary of a bill and request its payment by direct debit. The interfaces for tee times or green fees management are optimal. Particularly popular is the transfer of tournament players at checkout. The start time can be automatically transmitted when booking an article (tournament entry fee, refreshments, ...). You no longer need double billing or multiple lists: your reception and restaurant staff are thrilled. By integrating the online payment through the PC CADDIE checkout, the overall account balance and the daily balance match perfectly.
- Fully integrated POS program
- Easy to use, touchscreen-enabled interface
- Customer detecting and storage through membership pass
- Notice options to special membership forms and discounts
- Personal data management and accounting of all sales and cash receipts, including operator billing and end of day statements
- Daily and hourly items automatic functions
- Voucher management, discount schemes, subscription management / 10 entry cards
- Cash accounting
- Open item management / debtor management also available as separate reports
- Import of tournament participants, including start-time indicator for direct further processing at the box office
- Accounting for detailed customer, club, time and article related sales, statistics and evaluations based on various criteria
- Financial statements with archiving function and export functions to Excel and Word
- Integration possibility for online clearing (optional module)
- Integration of reliable POS hardware: touch screen, cash drawer, receipt printer, customer display, etc.
- Customer management Financial
* All prices are net prices and subject to value added tax at the statutory rate. The basic module is a prerequisite for installing an additional module or an extension; only this way we can guarantee the overall functionality of the software. We will gladly make you an offer.
Please consult our general terms and conditions, which you can view and download here: › Terms and Conditions, international or contact us for more details. PC CADDIE is a registered trademark and product of PC CADDIE AG, Switzerland. Errors and omissions excepted.