Everything about the tournament :// online on your club website
You don’t have to perform the same task twice, once you’ve decided to use the PC CADDIE ://online tournament bookings. The real-time application is a reality. All applications are automatically registered in the tournament. A photo and the small text can be transmitted without any programming knowledge at your website, after the tournament. The online course information is updated automatically, and you can add as many details as you wish (for example, regarding the aerifying of the green areas). This module is highly valued by members and guests, and enriches your website service. Please feel free to test it!
- Online tournament management with message lists, start and result lists, guidelines, tournament reports, images, sponsors logo
- Online tournament registration: registration and deregistration, including e-mail confirmation
- Online occupancy information: course status and tournament calendar
- Online CRM for customer data management including SSO (Single Sign-on = only a single password authentication for the whole system)
- PC CADDIE://online app and Responsive-Design „Tournament“
- News system
- Graphic adaptability to website and CI
- Full availability for the Content Management System ClubWebMan
- Data is exchanged via a secured HTTPS protocol
- Customer management Sport
- For real-time connections: permanent Internet connection (such as DSL or leased line)
¹ Ces services sont les produits de PC CADDIE://online et sont proposés, entretenu et facturez par notre partenaire PC CADDIE://online GmbH & Co., partenariat limité
* All prices are net prices and subject to value added tax at the statutory rate. The basic module is a prerequisite for installing an additional module or an extension; only this way we can guarantee the overall functionality of the software. We will gladly make you an offer.
Please consult our general terms and conditions, which you can view and download here: › Terms and Conditions, international or contact us for more details. PC CADDIE is a registered trademark and product of PC CADDIE AG, Switzerland. Errors and omissions excepted.