Set the privileges granted to your members and guests
You can set the privileges granted to your members and guests using a smart card or a transponder: you can limit the entrees to club rooms and set different conditions, for example under which conditions can one use the ball machines or the drinks machines. You can also offer your members the cashless payment method, using only their "good name" and the card. The contactless MIFARE RFID technology meets the highest international standards. All information is collected centrally by PC CADDIE and booked on the PC CADDIE checkout - you get an exact analysis on the use of your services, flexible prices and points systems are available.
- Remote control of different machines: ball machines, vending machines, door readers, light switches, sensors, golf carts, lockers on request, tee time check in readers for members
- TCP/IP interface to Tee Up System GolfComfort Ltd.
- Guest access or credit also available by PIN code = savings of guest cards
- Automatic control of discounts and credit systems (for example, depending on the day of the week, time, or customer status)
- Usage with the DGV ID PLUS
- Can be used in combination with the keyboard for quick guest PIN entry
- Reader with display and keypad, to display the price and remaining balance
- Security option for exterior doors: in security areas the doors will be locked from inside, so that the door cannot be opened by breaking out of the scanner
- Credit system: the paid machines can be booked as open items from the customer’s account
- Integration possibility for restaurants and pro shop
- The MIFARE chip identifies the customer
- No data loss, because the card values and permissions are managed and stored in the PC CADDIE system
- In case of card loss, the rights and credit can be easily transferred to a new card
- Immediate card blocking
- Real-time upgrades and with PC CADDIE golf software
- Accurate usage statistics for vending machines sales and credit use, available any time
- Customer Management Financial
- Reception checkout and, if applicable, timetable
- Networking, wired or wireless, to the PC CADDIE network
- Constant Contact to PC CADDIE Club system
- MIFARE Hardware and related equipment (transformers, etc.).
* All prices are net prices and subject to value added tax at the statutory rate. The basic module is a prerequisite for installing an additional module or an extension; only this way we can guarantee the overall functionality of the software. We will gladly make you an offer.
Please consult our general terms and conditions, which you can view and download here: › Terms and Conditions, international or contact us for more details. PC CADDIE is a registered trademark and product of PC CADDIE AG, Switzerland. Errors and omissions excepted.