PC CADDIE helps with corporate matters
From your sales and receipt data, such as green fee sales, pro shop, catering, club contributions, tournaments, booked rounds of golf or balls' purchases: this analysis tool provides meaningful reports and supports you with answering important company questions.
Without extensive administration, PC CADDIE prepares the data for independent interpretation, summarizes the figures into reports and offers, comparison options within the golf industry based on a uniformly predefined standard.
With this tool, you fill in the gap for which you previously worked by hand on elaborate Excel calculations - and it leads you to automated reports.
Analysis tool with daily-accurate values and charts for comparison and development in the economic sectors:
- Turnover (contributions, green fees, driving range, pro shop, restaurant, hotel etc.)
- Golf rounds (tournament/private rounds, members/guests, on-site/online bookings)
- Space utilization (after available tee times, with occupancy rate)
- Number of members (admissions, resignation, age structure, gender)
- Automatic account identification according to existing accounts
- Comparative period by week, month, year
- Display sales: "current" and "previous year"
- Display membership numbers: graphically, in groups
- Account ranges: free choice
- Comparison periods: free choice
- Automatic mail report: free choice (see below the special conditions)
- Display turnover: freely definable with sub-areas
- Display rounds of golf: graphically, members/GF/ tournaments with space distribution
- Display of space utilization: graphically, by time and weekdays, with utilization rate
- PC CADDIE Customer Management Business
- PC CADDIE Timetable for determining the booked rounds of golf
- Online invoice sending for the automatic mail report
- Agreement/Data protection agreement: for the purpose of the analysis, for comparison with the previous year and within the industry, we store the data in an externally secured database
- Only data managed in PC CADDIE, recorded sales and services, can be collected and summed up. Additional manual data entry from external data sources is possible.
* All prices are net prices and subject to value added tax at the statutory rate. The basic module is a prerequisite for installing an additional module or an extension; only this way we can guarantee the overall functionality of the software. We will gladly make you an offer.
Please consult our general terms and conditions, which you can view and download here: › Terms and Conditions, international or contact us for more details. PC CADDIE is a registered trademark and product of PC CADDIE AG, Switzerland. Errors and omissions excepted.