All accounts linked to the customer
You can automatic book your annual contributions, Caddy box or cabinet rentals, tournaments entry fees, as well as consumption packages. Paying by instalments: yearly, monthly or individually – it's now easy to keep track of everything.
Particularly important for professional profit centre: you can have any number of accounts for each customer. This way you can separate the club’s sales from the operating company’s sales, or set credit limits for restaurant and pro shop. VAT can be optionally included.
PC CADDIE writes all the bills for you. Families and firms may choose to receive only one bill, where all invoice items are linked to the relevant member.
To help you to quickly get your money, PC CADDIE emits the debit orders as files – ready to be sent to a bank or to be logged in into an online banking system. Defaulting payers are easily detected by multi-level dunning with arbitrary text. Overdue amounts and triggered warnings are clearly marked into the customer’s account.
You need to cancel an invoice or part of it, or assign bank charges due to debit returns? This is not a problem for PC CADDIE. Accountability and transparency in the customer accounts are crucial! Various balances and invoice lists, as well as sales statistics, are, of course, available.
- Customer-related logging of all transactions, classified based on the administrative departments: club, operators, pro shop, reception, catering, card system, etc.
- Invoicing and reminders with cancellation and credit functions
- Installment Payment Wizard
- Credit and open items / debtor management
- Statement output lists
- Integrated direct debit scheme
- Extensive statistics
- Complex customer management
* All prices are net prices and subject to value added tax at the statutory rate. The basic module is a prerequisite for installing an additional module or an extension; only this way we can guarantee the overall functionality of the software. We will gladly make you an offer.
Please consult our general terms and conditions, which you can view and download here: › Terms and Conditions, international or contact us for more details. PC CADDIE is a registered trademark and product of PC CADDIE AG, Switzerland. Errors and omissions excepted.