Starting with 2019, PC CADDIE uses this powerful customer dashboard to visualize all the key golf-related information for all its customers in a clear design.
Each PC CADDIE customer will be able to personalize and pre-define the Business Dashboard for their golf course. The Business Dashboard, like a customer report page, illustrates all key figures and differentiates them according to point of sale (profit centers), provides sales and visitor numbers as well as membership data - graphically with pie and bar charts. Thus, PC CADDIE has created a strong foundation for individual data analysis.
For 30 years, PC CADDIE has been leading all work processes and business areas professionally in one program. PC CADDIE now uses this potential for experience in its modern business dashboard and consistently puts the data from tournaments, restaurant, hotel, ball withdrawals at machines, tea time bookings etc. into a new picture.
All business figures can be automated from 2019 and easily viewed in context. Further reports on performance evaluation according to profit centers, in comparison periods, can be compiled and provided with the PC CADDIE Management report Software tool. An important step in this direction: analysis, previous year and industry comparison in the golf business, all done.
We are happy to answer your questions - just send an email to support (at) pccaddie.com.
1) Membership status
2) Total turnover - sum
3) Total sales - bar chart by month
4) Total sales - pie chart by point of sale
5) Total visits - sum by point of sale
6) Sales shares - pie chart by point of sale
7) Sales totals - column chart by month
8) Daily turnover - turnover lists with account areas, merchandise categories, items and totals
9) Current membership
10) Membership history
11) Current total number of visits
12) Current visits to point of sale
13) Recent activities at point of sale
14) Number of tournament rounds